Goods and Service Tax (GST) is a replacement to indirect taxes i.e. VAT/ Service Tax, Entertainment Tax, etc.
– PAN of Individual / Partners / Directors
– Photo of Individual / Partners / Directors
– Basic details like: Name, Trade Name of Business, Mobile No, Email ID
– Partnership Deed for Partnership
– Resolution signed by all partner that one partner shall be authorized signatory
– Certificate of Incorporation for Company
– Resolution signed by all directors of Company that one director shall be authorized signatory
– Address proof of business – Can be either
a) Rent agreement
b) Electricity Bill
c) Property Tax paid receipt
(Max size 100 KB only)
In case these are in the name of the person applying for registration – Consent letter is required from the owner
– Bank Statement containing name of person applying for registration
– Cancelled cheque containing name of person applying for registration
All the above to be given in JPG or PDF format.
Approximate timeline for registration 7-10 working days, subject to approval by Govt Depts.