LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Limited Liability Partnership is a blend of benefits from a Private Limited company and partnership firm.
A LLP is registered in accordance with the rules and regulations laid out by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Benefits of Private Limited Company:
- Directors and shareholders are shielded from Personal liability towards the company.
- Government can easily regulate the acts of the company.
- Trust and credibility of company is governed
- Improved credit rating from financial agencies
- The agreement and documentation for a LLP is very flexible
- Ideal for small business who would like to raise funds with large financial institutions without the necessity of being complied by various regulations
- Applying for Director Identification Number
- Applying for Digital Signature Certificate
- Name Availability Search and identification
- Application for Registration of Name
- Filing of Forms electronically with Registrar of Companies
- Payment of Incorporation Fee to Registrar of Companies
- Verification of Documents by Registrar of Companies
- Processing and issuing of Incorporation Certificate
- Drafting of LLP Agreement
- Scanned Copy of PAN Card
- Scanned Copy of Voter's ID/ Passport
- Scanned Copy of the Latest Electricity bill/ Telephone bill/ Bank Statement
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Also, we will require hard copy of an ID proof (self attested) along with a passport size photograph of the Director and the nominee.
- Scanned Copy of the Telephone bill/ Electricity bill (notarised)
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed in English (in case of owned property)