Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is the most commonly used form of business organization by startups and companies. It is known for its characteristic of being distinct legal entity. For incorporating a Private Limited Company, two Directors and two Shareholders are required.
A Private Limited Company is registered in accordance with the rules and regulations laid out by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Benefits of Private Limited Company:
- Directors and shareholders are shielded from Personal liability towards the company.
- Government can easily regulate the acts of the company.
- Trust and credibility of company is governed
- Improved credit rating from financial agencies
- Applying for Director Identification Number and Digital Signature Certificate
- Name Availability Search and identification
- Application for Registration of Name
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Filing of Forms electronically with Registrar of Companies
- Payment of Incorporation Fee to Registrar of Companies
- Verification of Documents by Registrar of Companies
- Processing and issuing of Incorporation Certificate to Company by Registrar of Companies
- ID Proof: Self attested copy of Aadhaar card and PAN card mandatory
- Passport size photos of partners
- All the documents must be self-attested.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature [directors only])
- Scanned copy of Latest Electricity or Water Bill
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English
- Scanned copy of Latest Rental Receipt
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property)
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from the property owner
- Scanned copy of ID Proof of Directors